Manager/lawyer in the international consulting company SBSB (office in Prague)
Strategic Business Solutions Boutique is an international consulting company (sb-sb.com, sb-sb.cz), that provides business services in Europe since 2012.
Our central office is located in Kiev, where the main practices of the company are concentrated: Corporate Law, Tax Law and FinTech.
For over five years we have been advising clients in the sphere of legal registration of business in more than 40 countries of the world.
An international company Strategic Business Solutions Boutique is looking for a responsible office manager in Prague with perfect knowledge of the Czech language, as well as Russian or Ukrainian.
What do we offer
• an interesting job in a developing international company, communication with partners and clients all over the world;
• a young and friendly team, a democratic management style along with demanding leadership;
• professional growth, trainings from leading lawyers of the company;
• decent and stable pay, which is determined by the results of the interview, plus bonuses;
• working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9-18.00.
Main duties (this list is not exhaustive)
• interaction and coordination of work with other offices;
• management, control of the office and recruitment of the team in the future;
• work with state authorities and banks of the Czech Republic;
• work with foreign partners (communication in Russian and English);
• maintenance of office documentation and customer accounting;
• consulting clients, residents of the Czech Republic, on legal registration of business in different countries (after training);
• registration and support of international companies (after training);
• work with foreign banks.
The perfect candidate for this position is:
• male/female of age 24-35;
• perfect Czech, Russian/Ukrainian languages are required;
• English – intermediate and above;
• with permit for work in the Czech Republic.
It is extremely important for us to see such qualities in a new colleague:
• high level of responsibility and discipline;
• honesty in the work;
• customer-oriented, which implies a high level of communication skills, benevolence, desire to give the best for the client;
• the ability to logically construct the tasks of the team and comply with them in time.
Also it is a plus for the candidate
• experience in the field of registration of international companies, communication with banks and other financial institutions.
• knowledge of other foreign languages.
If you are interested in job, please send your resume to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line write "Resume for a manager in Prague vacancy."
Please send us a cover letter when sending CV. Also, it is preferable to support your CV with a photo.